From: Ka-Ping Yee <ping@zesty.ca>
Replying To: Tyler Close <tyler@waterken.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 04:26:26 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: [e-lang] Commentary on Wallach's "Extensible Security Architectures for Java"

On Sat, 30 Nov 2002, Tyler Close wrote:

> > My comments on the paper are at:
> >
> >     http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~pingster/sec/wallach-java.html
>
> I like it. Maybe we should put together a sort of "Hall of Shame",
> where criticism of ACL papers is indexed.

That's a great idea.   I would want to present an introduction to
the site that is a little more gentle, but the concept of a single
clearinghouse for dispelling capability myths (highlighting Mark's
paper, and then with individual rebuttals for specific papers)
sounds like a good one.  Then we can just keeping pointing people
at the URL over and over again until they start getting it. danfuzz

I notice that capmyths.com is available -- but if you have a better
name in mind, let's hear it.   (aclmyths.com is also available...) danfuzz

-- ?!ng