From: Dan Bornstein <danfuzz@milk.com>
Replying To: Ka-Ping Yee <ping@zesty.ca>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 09:46:52 -0800
Subject: Re: [e-lang] Commentary on Wallach's "Extensible Security Architectures for Java"

Ka-Ping Yee writes:
>That's a great idea.

Yes.

>I notice that capmyths.com is available -- but if you have a better
>name in mind, let's hear it.  (aclmyths.com is also available...)

I'd suggest a page sitting directly on one of the pre-existing
capability-friendly sites, such as erights.org or waterken.com.  Carving off
a whole domain for the topic seems a little extreme to me, and I suspect it
would be off-putting to the target audience. (Though I guess aclmyths.com
would be less off-putting than, say, acls-suck.com.)

-dan