From: Ka-Ping Yee <ping@zesty.ca>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 17:31:57 -0600 (CST)
Subject: [e-lang] Commentary on Wallach's "Extensible Security Architectures for Java"

A little while ago i took a security course from David Wagner in
which we did weekly readings and summaries.   Mark noticed the paper
summary i wrote for "Extensible Security Architectures for Java" [1]
and thought it might be worth mentioning here.

My comments on the paper are at:

    http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~pingster/sec/wallach-java.html tyler

Upon looking back at it i think to myself, "Oh my!  Those comments
were pretty harshly worded."  But perhaps you will find it interesting. chip tyler shap

-- ?!ng

[1] Wallach, Balfanz, Dean, and Felten.  Extensible Security
    Architectures for Java.  In 16th SOSP, 1997.   Available at
    http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/13685.html .