From: Ka-Ping Yee <ping@zesty.ca>
Replying To: Mark Miller <markm@caplet.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 16:43:54 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: [e-lang] "Capability Myths Demolished"

Hi Mark,

I'm really excited by your myth-demolishing article and the discussion
that's going on here.   I think it's about time this stuff got soundly
put to rest and i'm very eager to help polish it and get it published.
Unfortunately i'm completely swamped by end-of-semester projects right
now so i don't have any cycles to devote for a couple of weeks. markm

Note that the Usenix Security 2003 deadline is January 27.  This might
be worth a shot.   I will also do my best to watch out for capability
myths when i'm at ICICS (December 9 to 12) and to point people at the
URL of your article, if you deem it ready to be cited at that point. markm

-- ?!ng