From: David Chizmadia <vze2729k@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 19:50:56 -0600
Subject: Re: [e-lang] Modelling Blindness

To be clear - I'm in complete agreement with Jonathan!  Tyler should
certainly submit the paper to a recognized and refereed venue with
proceedings - perferably on both paper and the web. I would note that
possible candidate venues that would allow publication sooner than May,
2004 include:
    Computer Security Foundations Workshop (June/July 2003)
    New Security Paradigms Workshop (August 2003)
    6th Info Security Conference (HP Labs, Bristol)(1-3 Oct)
        ( http://www.hpl.hp.com/conferences/isc03 )
    ACSAC 19 (December 2003)

If 2003 is an ESORICS year, that would be another excellent venue.

-DMC shap