From: Mark Miller <markm@caplet.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 17:10:24 -0800
Subject: [e-lang] E-on-EROS thread on eros-arch

The thread-root of an E-on-EROS discussion on eros-arch is approximately at
http://www.eros-os.org/pipermail/eros-arch/2002-December/003558.html .

The high order bit is that E-on-EROS ain't happening soon,  and in the
meantime the EROS group will be proceeding to design a scripting language
for EROS that's a more direct reflection specifically of EROS's semantics.

Nevertheless, we all hope to see E-on-EROS eventually, so we're exploring
some ideas on how to map the systems onto each other.  All very preliminary
at the moment. Please join or lurk if you're interested!