From: Tyler Close <tyler@waterken.com>
Replying To: David Chizmadia <vze2729k@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 11:36:17 -0400
Subject: Re: [e-lang] "Capability Myths Demolished" (was: Software secur ity workshop)

On Thursday 05 December 2002 17:29, David Chizmadia wrote:
> Tyler,
>
>     If, by some chance, you could write it by 18 December - and especially
> if you could tie it into WOMP as a more effective and assured approach to
> distributed object security - I can offer the Distributed Objects and
> Components Security (DOCSec) workshop as a venue for presentation and both
> paper and web publication.

Crafting a paper that a wide range of security researchers will
feel comfortable linking to will be a very difficult task.  I do
not expect to get it right on my first attempt. Given the time of
year, it also seems unlikely that I'll be able to get enough
review of the paper to go through these multiple revisions.
Meeting the December 18 deadline does not seem possible. vze2729k

Your conference does seem like a good place to get more exposure
for WOMP.  Would you be interested in having me present just the
WOMP protocol and the Waterken RDB Webizer? vze2729k

Thank you for your support. vze2729k

Tyler