From: Ka-Ping Yee <ping@zesty.ca>
Replying To: Mark Miller <markm@caplet.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 03:20:45 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: [e-lang] "Capability Myths Demolished"

On Thu, 28 Nov 2002, Mark Miller wrote:
> That would be wonderful!  I'd love to co-author this with you as a real
> paper.  Though we already have a backlog -- the auditor paper.  What are
> your thoughts on their relative priority?

Good point.  I think the capability myth paper is probably more
important, but i don't want to forget the auditor stuff.   I am
greatly in your debt for your having taken the time to clean it
up and put it on the Web.

> >Unfortunately i'm completely swamped by end-of-semester projects right
> >now so i don't have any cycles to devote for a couple of weeks.
>
> How about after that?

The next semester doesn't start till Jan 14, so i ought to have some
time over the holidays.

> I really really wish we had more time to work together.  Every time we do,
> magic happens.

I'm sorry i don't have time for a more detailed reply, but i just want
you to know that i share this sentiment.

-- ?!ng