From: "Rob Withers" <rwithers12@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 04:58:38 -0500
Subject: Re: [e-lang] Serialization in Squeak-E (was: MAC calculation)

Hi Tyler,

I actually believe I was the one focusing attention on CapTP, in an earlier
email.   I am interested in looking at WOS and WOMP, and perhaps we could get
serialization negotiation in soon.

I should have answered you earlier, but I got into x.509 in a serious way,
based on a squeak changeset that popped up.   I coded a bunch, and I just
need to correctly parse and encode the key field of the keyInfo, to finish
up!  It is a BIT-STRING encoding of an INTEGER encoding...ugh

I have really enjoyed this weeks discussions and I look forward to continue
next week.   Have a happy thanksgiving.

cheers,
rob