From: "Rob Withers" <rwithers12@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 22:00:16 -0500
Subject: Re: [e-lang] [VatTP] MAC calculation

Bill,  I have learned that what we need is the DER encoding of the DSA
public key.  Here is some advise I had received.   There are docs explaining
it on:

"take a look at 'A Layman's Guide to a Subset of ASN.1, BER, and DER' at
http://www.rsasecurity.com/rsalabs/pkcs/index.html.  That should get you up
to speed quickly" rwithers12

I am totally oriented now and we may already be doing this encoding.

I'll keep you updated,
rob