From: Mark Miller <markm@caplet.com>
Replying To: David Wagner <daw@cs.berkeley.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 02:15:28 -0800
Subject: [e-lang] "Capability Myths Demolished" (was: Software security workshop)

At 08:42 PM 11/25/2002 Monday, Mark Miller wrote:
>(I stupidly delayed announcing these pages until they were less rough,
>which never happened.)

These remind me of another very preliminary draft I never announced but
should have:

               "Capability Myths Demolished"
at http://www.erights.org/elib/capability/duals/index.html

As the red text at the top explains, I already know this essay is broken in
some ways.  But without more feedback I'm not getting around to fixing it, so
fire away.  Even in its current flawed state, I think many of you will still
find it quite interesting -- perhaps even outrageous. hal tyler