From: Mark Miller <markm@caplet.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 14:11:46 -0800
Subject: Re: [e-lang] [VatTP] MAC calculation

At 04:14 AM 11/26/2002 Tuesday, Rob Withers wrote:
>Thank you for this information, it has worked like a charm.  [...]
>[...] now fixed.  I have now
>worked through several of the startup states, between an E vat and a Squeak
>I started implementing CapTPConnection yesterday!  ;-)  Setting TraceLog_
>wire=debug may come in handy now.

I don't have anything technical to contribute to this discussion at this
point,  but I just wanted to express my extreme satisfaction and appreciation
at the progress you're making!!  It'll be great to have E-on-Java and
Squeak-E talking to each other! rwithers12

What's the current state of Squeak support for the Java serialization
format?  Do you expect to use it for the initial CapTP experiments? rwithers12